Friday, April 10, 2020

Prayer Tables and Other Faith Signs through the Years

Devotion to St. Joseph - and a prayer table

First Haircut -
prayer table and St. Joseph

St Francis for Halloween

The couch was a climber
Religious art, crucifix and St. Joseph


First Rosary
Aunt Sarah did his "do" and provided the blue lovey

St Joseph Feast Day

St Patrick Feast Day

Candles for the altar

Cutie bug! 

Taller "altar" style prayer table
with St. Francis and the Good Shepherd
and a prayer book

The kids added a few things ;) 




2 comments:

  1. I’m looking for a way to contact you, I don’t use my gmail .
    I need a liturgical calendar
    Please email me at DTM@usa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dotty,

      The liturgical calendar is available at both of the following websites:
      gardenoffrancis.com
      shepherd-vine.com

      I hope that helps!

      Delete