Thursday, February 25, 2010

Garden of Francis






My website is finally up and running!

I have several items in progress, but the ones visible are all available right now. Next week, I'll have the clothing posted (modest long skirts and other *girls* clothing (boys clothes will come soon)) and a few Montessori materials; more added all the time ;)

From the main page:

We strive to provide the items that are so hard for our own family to find: modest clothing, educational materials, homemaking resources, Montessori materials - for a reasonable price.

Free shipping on orders over $200. All books ship free all the time.

We take special orders on homeschool and Montessori items as well - right now, items are added as they are used in our home or as other circumstances allow or dictate, but if a request is made, materials will be created :)

Come on over and take a look (and come back later to see what I've added) :)

Here it is! Garden of Francis

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that good point! I was so excited, I didn't even put the website on! ;)

    ReplyDelete