Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving All Year

One of the things I briefly touched on with the children yesterday is the importance of being thankful no matter our life circumstances - in every struggle there is always God's grace for which to be thankful. That each day we should find something to feel thankful for.

Today I am grateful for the sunshine and for NOT working outside my home today. I am also thankful for leftover turkey ;)

There are a few things that make me sad or uncomfortable today, but I find comfort in (and have gratitude for) the fact that God's plan is bigger than these situations; bigger than us; bigger than our hang-ups.

And so I am thankful for the all the life circumstances that have brought me to that understanding.

All the crosses, graces from the Holy Spirit and heavenly guidance.

[caption id="attachment_372" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Symbols of God's Plan of Salvation"]Wood Cut-Out Symbols Made to Order[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment