Sunday, May 6, 2012

Elementary Biology Album - now available

My son and I have been working feverishly to get this elementary Montessori biology album put together for everyone. It is a really fun album and every activity has been brought back so many wonderful memories, either just for me (because I'd done them with other children before I had my son) or for both of us, because we've done them together.

But the formatting was driving me crazy and I finally got my son on board to help. He didn't help much, but at least I could justify a mental break ;)

Without further ado - the Biology album, which covers ages 6-12 - or lower AND elementary Montessori - is available in the usual places:

Keys of the World

Garden of Francis

Keys of the Universe

with online support available as well.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment