Friday, October 19, 2012

Once a Month Cooking - October

I have been serving as test cook for http://onceamonthmom.com - and we LOVE so many of the foods.

I like having the recipes all laid out for me, with instructions and a complete shopping list.

As a user of the site, I can just follow along and at the end of the day, I have more than a months' worth of food in my freezer and fridge (we make 4 servings, thus doubling up - 1 month of cooking usually lasts us 3 months, with our typical fill ins of peanut butter and jelly, other favorite foods, visiting elsewhere, and our other favorites).

As a test cook every few months, I get to make sure all amounts and instructions are correct for YOU the end-user.

I never do take as many photos as I intend to. The cooking is pretty intense - and so satisfying when it is done!

[caption id="attachment_923" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="breakfast cooking - these sausages were SO YUMMY! Definitely a "do 'em again, Mom!""][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_925" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="MMMMMMM........ (ok not so mmmm when raw; but they turned out fantastic!)"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_924" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="In-progress"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_926" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Peanut Butter Hummus - my son pointed out the layers, just like the layers of the earth and the density of liquids - so we had to take a photo!"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment